Jolin Corporation Antistatic Masterbatch is used as an antistatic agent to reduce the electrical resistance on the surface of films or sheets and also a lubricating effect in injection molding. It used in multilayer films for reduce the electrical resistance to provide the better properties.
- Antistatic Masterbatch can be simply used with good property.
- They are suitable for the plastic injection, plastic blowing ,film blowing, plastic extrusion and salivate process for PE, PP, EVA, etc
- Antistatic Masterbatch strictly choose antistatic agent with fast immigration and long effect performance in thin film as additive material
- During procedure of production, storage and delivery, Antistatic Masterbatch can effectively reduce gathering of statics to lower surface electric resistance
- I Meanwhile after adding antistatic MB, the appearance of product will change to more smooth and brighter The content of antistatic agent will immigrate from inner layer of film to film surface steadily, so the best effect to cancel the damage from statics will be after 4-10days when using our antistatic MB
- Lasting and efficient anti-static effect
- No incompatibility
- Low oiliness, resist fouling and dust
- High dispersibility and transparency
- Pipes: PPR/PE/PE-RT/PVC etc
- Personal Computers: ABS/PC-ABS etc.
- Film Blowing
- Fiber Drawing
- Household Appliances
- Automobile and Motorcycle Accessories
Antistatic Masterbatch DATA Sheet
|Item No||Anti-UV Masterbatch|
|Melting Point||110 °C(230 °F)|
|Moisture Content (less than %)||0.2|
|Granule Appearance Diameter||2.5±0.5mm|