Jolin Corporation offers various luminous masterbatch (glow-in-the-dark masterbatch) and compounds for all major polymers. Masterbatches are provided for ease of use and allow customization by processors for both performance and cost.
For the best luminous masterbatch’ performance, Jolin Group Company offers luminous masterbatch and compounds utilizing a class of phosphorescent pigments which are based on strontium oxide aluminate chemistry. They are drastically different and better performing than conventional phosphorescent pigments which are either based on ZnS or on radioisotopes for their self-luminous properties.
Jolin Group Company offers luminous masterbatch in a wide variety of colors. These products are made from non-organic materials, are chemically inert and environmentally safe. Glow time varies up to 12 hours depending on the environment and application. These colors are offered as masterbatch and compounds for ease of use in all major polymers.
- Afterglow period up to ten times longer than ZnS based phosphorescent pigments
- Activation by a wide wavelength band (200-450 nm) but best results are obtained with an activation energy under 350 nm
- Increase in luminescence and afterglow with longer activation time
- Excellent weather and light fastness
- Free of hazardous substances
- High color concentration pigment
- Injection molding
- Blowing film
- Extrustion pipe
- Blowing bottle